Amazing Changes Hypnotherapy

Stop smoking in 1 hour with Hypnosis

Lose weight easily with our 'Neuro-Slimming Programme'

Experience Amazing Changes with confidence, phobias, anxieties and more...

Get your FREE relaxation download >Here
Get your FREE relaxation download >Here

Stop Smoking In One Hour - 95% Success Rate*

Quit Smoking in One Hour with HypnotherapyYes, it's true … if you really want to, you can stop smoking in ONE HOUR using an advanced hypnotherapy system with an independently tested success rate.


Providing that you want to stop smoking, hypnotherapy can help you. In fact our unique hypnosis technique makes it so easy that after one hour you will leave a happy non-smoker - not feeling deprived, not feeling that you've made a sacrifice, and not feeling any 'pain' or cravings. Instead, you will have a huge sense of relief and elation that you have achieved what most smokers, in their heart of hearts, long to; YOU HAVE BECOME A HAPPY, PERMANENT NON-SMOKER. All you have to do with hypnosis is sit back in a nice comfortable chair, and relax - it doesn't get much easier than that!

Using this system, literally 95% of people reported stopping in one hour and many of the remaining 5% reported stopping after a FREE back up session*

*as reported in a study of 300 people interviewed by telephone after 6 months

Yes, we are so confident that if you should recommence smoking within six months then we get you back in at no extra charge for a back up session.

"I stopped smoking in November 2002. I had no cravings whatsoever, after having a 60 a day habit for years. I am a non-smoker thanks to Amazing Changes"
Mr David Floyd

""I haven't smoked a cigarette since the day I saw you. My family are thrilled that I have at last kicked the habit. I haven't had any cravings at all and have found quitting easy, thanks for your help"
Mrs Jane Sutton


Our Unique Approach

So, as we have said, all the fears that people have about giving up smoking are just examples of one over-riding fear. The one simple reason that you have not stopped smoking is that you:

Fear that it is going to be too painful and difficult!

When you try to stop with other methods, you may suffer the misery and depression caused by the feeling that you are being deprived of a pleasure or crutch. The beauty of hypnosis, and the way we use hypnosis, in particular, is that it removes the need and desire to smoke. You won't need useless aids, gimmicks, or substitutes. No nicotine gum or patches. No inhalers or nasal sprays. No needles or lasers. All you have to do with hypnosis is sit back and relax.

One of the reasons why it's not painful or difficult to stop smoking with this method is that we transfer the pleasure derived from smoking to a healthier habit of your choice (e.g. exercise, drinking more water, or relaxation). This is the reason why, with us, there is no unwanted weight gain or other problems associated with kicking the habit - the only side-effects are an increase in health, wealth, and freedom.

"The hypnosis treatment was very relaxed. I had tried two or three different ways to stop smoking without success. Being a 30-35 a day smoker, I gave up hoping I could ever stop smoking until I saw your advert in the paper. I spent my hour with you and have not touched a cigarette since. I feel so proud to able to say "I am now a non-smoker". My family still congratulate me and I have re-decorated my flat and it smells clean and fresh now, so thank you"
Mrs June Hides
Site Map | Legal | Privacy | Disclaimer
Amazing Changes 2007
Lingo Design